RN - Surgery
Huntsville Memorial Hospital
Position responsible for collaborating with the physician and healthcare team in the delivery of patient care, utilizing the nursing process to facilitate the delivery of patient care. Must be able to demonstrate knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the patient served. Must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development as it relates to the different life cycles.
Demonstrates commitment to the Partners-in-Caring process by integrating both Behaviors and Operating Principles in all internal and external customer interactions. Performs duties with accountability, competency, innovation, collaboration, compassion and respect to create the best possible outcomes with exceptional customer experiences.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing.
- Current State of Texas license/permit to practice professional nursing.
- Certified in Basic Life Support; other certification based on nursing unit requirements.
- One or more years of Nursing experience in area of intended practice.
- Associate's Degree
- AHA - BLS
- RN - Licensed in Texas or Compact
- 1 year of experience required
Be the first to see new jobs near Huntsville, TX!
Enter your email address below to receive new jobs when they are posted.No thanks